top of page


Temporary Service Agreement

Please fill out the online form below OR fill out the fillable pdf and upload. Contact the District at or by calling 207-324-2312 if you have any questions.

I request that temporary water service be provided at the above location and agree to be responsible for payment of the water bill. I also agree to pay for any damage done to the meter, valves, and any other fitting supplied by the Sanford Water District to provide for this temporary service and comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the Sanford Water District and the Maine Public Utilities Commission.

Thanks for submitting!

Download file below and fill out the fillable pdf, save the file, then upload and click submit.


Upload File

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page